Fewer orders have been placed during the COVID-19 crisis, so Vietnam’s exporters have had to become more creative, introducing new products to choosy markets to boost sales.
Coffee bean shells
|Fewer orders have been placed during the COVID-19 crisis, so Vietnam’s exporters have had to become more creative, introducing new products to choosy markets to boost sales.|
According to Thong, the material used to make Cascara must be Arabica coffee grown on land 1,000 meters above water sea level. Farmers have to pick every coffee bean instead of plucking entire branches.
In the first year of production, Phuc Sinh produced 500 kilograms of Cascara, including 200 kilograms for export and 300 kilograms for the domestic market. The maxium production capacity is 2 tons a year, because the material growing area in Son La is limited.Litchis stay fresh for month
The first consignments of litchis grown in Hai Duong province shipped to Singapore hit the newspapers.
The agriculture ministry has devised measures to turn Vietnam into one of the world’s most 15 developed countries in terms of agriculture by 2030, and among the top 10 farm produce processing hubs.
- GST breather for SMEs, exporters to boost economy: Analysts
- Son La boosts trade promotion activities for exports of farm produce
- Vietnamese farmers' exports to China face uphill battle
- Exploiting FTA markets – good way to boost export revenue
- Vietnam eligible to export catfish, fish products to US
- First Thailand, now Singapore: MM Mega Markets export horizon widens
- Vietnam’s exports see more opportunities in world market
- Vietnamese firms struggle to export more farm produce to China
- US expects to export more agricultural products to Vietnam
- Tra Vinh: seafood exports expected to reach 352 mln USD in 2018
- Export spike stimulates firms to invest in tra fish
- Livestock exports expected to fetch US$1.2 billion this year
Exporters become creative to boost farm specialty exports have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.