Deloitte Vietnam recommended initiatives and actions for Vietnamese businesses to overcome challenges, grasp opportunities and recover with resilience and sustainability Continuing the success of the second annual Vietnam Reform and Development Forum (VRDF) in 2019, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, in collaboration with the World Bank, organised the third annual forum themed “Vietnam: Actions for Growth Recovery towards Sustainability and Inclusion in the COVID-19 Era”. Chairs at the event were Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung and Carolyn Turk, World Bank country director for Vietnam. Attracting over 200 representatives from government bodies, the forum disclosed problems regarding Vietnam reform and development in the new era; reflected major issues reported by businesses and the people, especially during a time full of emerging opportunities and challenges; and made contributions to the Vietnam Socio-Economic Development Strategy 2021-2030 and the five-year socioeconomic development plan in 2021-2025. Vietnam’s economic highlights bring many opportunities and challenges for businesses The US-China trade war and new-generation trade agreements will open up opportunities for Vietnam in attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) or deeply involved in regional supply chain, to enhance production, export capacity, and competition. The COVID-19 pandemic has had profound negative effects on the socioeconomic development of Vietnam. Specifically,… Read full this story
- Vietnamese businesses led retailers’ game in 2019
- How are Vietnamese businesses managing during the Covid-19 crisis?
- Private helicopters cost Vietnamese businesses big money
- Vietnamese businesses increase use of environmentally friendly products
- Vietnamese man recovers from COVID-19 following treatment in Ninh Binh Province
- Vietnam Airlines helps Vietnamese return from Europe
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 26
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 23
- Next generations get into pole positions to run Vietnamese family businesses
Deloitte Vietnam recommends action for Vietnamese businesses to recover with resilience have 294 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.