Dell launched its XPS13 and XPS 15 laptops on Tuesday at prices starting from VND39.99 million (US$1,750) and VND61.99 million ($2,720).
"Our consumers in Viet Nam are always on the lookout for the newest PC innovations and Dell XPS portfolio is an award-winning brand for cutting-edge innovations," Vu Van Truc, distribution and retail director, Dell Technologies, Vietnam said.
First revealed at the annual CES event earlier this year, the XPS 13 is redesigned to be smaller and thinner but with a larger display. It is made of machined aluminium, carbon fibre and hardened corning gorilla glass.
It has narrow bezels, which reduce its infinity-edge borders and make it smaller and thinner than before.
It comes with 10th-gen Intel core processors, and the company claims the battery lasts more than 11 hours.
The XPS 15 offers a mix of power and portability and the company talks up its immersive visual experience.
Its four-sided infinity-edge display with a 16:10 aspect ratio offers a 5 per cent larger screen than before though the overall size is a 5.6 per cent smaller.
It has a 92.9 per cent screen-to-body ratio.
Also powered by 10th gen Intel core processors and with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics, its 86WHr battery lasts nine hours. It houses dual fans and dual heat pipes in an 8 per cent thinner design, and a slight ramp helps dissipate more heat. — VNS
- Find a Laptop That Suits Your Budget and Requirement
- Gaming Laptops - Are They Really Suitable For Gaming?
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 will bring a new level of power to thin laptops
- Backlit Keys Or Backlit Keyboards
- Google Wave - Creating Waves, Getting Raves
- A Guide to Buy the Right Notebook
- Compaq - Setting Innovation
- Are People Ready For the Changes That Mobile Search Will Bring?
- Decreasing Customer Service Cost
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 'Celebration Special': Here are the best deals
Dell launches new laptops have 296 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.