Park told the media recently the goal for 2021 was to defend both AFF Cup and SEA Games 31 (hosted by Vietnam) titles. The national team won the AFF Cup in 2018 and the U22 team won SEA Games gold medal last year.Besides, Park aims to become the first coach to take Vietnam to the final round of World Cup 2022 Asian qualifiers.A further goal involves scoring a slot in the group stage during AFC U23 Championship 2022 qualifiers.Park will coach the national team at World Cup qualifiers in March and June, then AFF Cup from April 11 to May 8. After that, he will coach the U23 team at AFC U23 Championship 2022 from October 23 to 31, and the U22 team at SEA Games 31 from November 21 to December 2.The Golden Dragons will return to play Malaysia between March 22 and 30 during World Cup qualification. FIFA will allow a maximum two matches to be played during this time, so chances are Vietnam could play its next game against Indonesia in March or between May 31 and June 15. It will also play its final group G match against UAE.With all international tournaments postponed for 2020, Vietnam… Read full this story
- Hometown of popular football coach Park Hang-seo pushes to create Vietnam-style village
- RoK plans to build Vietnam-style village at coach Park Hang-seo's hometown
- UK's public parks face 'decline and neglect'
- VN Football Federation confident Park Hang-seo will extend current contract
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4
- Park Hang-seo proud of Vietnam U22s’ fighting spirit
- Socio-economic development strategy for 2021-2030 discussed
- Serco: the company that is running Britain
- Private parking charges: Your rights
Coach Park to face busy run in 2021 have 279 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.