According to Cambodian Economy and Finance Minister Aun Pornmoniroth, 114 lawmakers attending the parliamentary session unanimously approved the bill.
He said the bill sets a minimum capital for the investment in a casino and provides measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
“The law is aimed at further strengthening the management of commercial gaming facilities in Cambodia so as to contribute to boosting economic growth, promoting tourism, increasing tax revenue as well as maintaining social safety and security,” he said at the session.
In Cambodia , casinos are licensed to operate in order to help attract foreign tourists, while local residents are not allowed to gamble in the casinos.
A total of 193 casinos have been licensed in the country so far./.
- Medicaid Managed Care Update: CMS Proposes a National Medicaid MLR Standard
- Commercial Surrogacy In Thailand: Military Government Moves To Outlaw Practice After Baby Gammy Controversy
- Head of Dong Nai’s NA deputy delegation applies for resignation
- CMS Issues Broad-Reaching Proposals to Better Align Medicaid Managed Care with the Commercial and Medicare Markets
- Politics NA questions Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Look out, 2019!
- Medicaid Managed Care Update: CMS Proposes Broad-Reaching Reforms to Modernize Medicaid Managed Care
- Over a Decade in the Making: CMS Releases Long-Awaited Medicaid Managed Care Rule
- DOJ's Reversal on the Wire Act - What It Means for Internet Gaming
- SC Paves Way For Housing, Commercial, Redevelopment Projects In Mumbai With Rider Of Proper Disposal As Pre-Condition
- SC Paves Way For Housing, Commercial, Redevelopment Projects In Mumbai With Rider Of Proper Disposal As Pre-Condition [Read Order]
- San Francisco voters rejecting Props C and D: commercial taxes to fund child care and housing
- Bridging the Week: March 7 - 11, and 14, 2016 (Civil Rights Violation; Spoofing; Disorderly Liquidation; Risk Management; Disaggregation)
Cambodian NA approves bill on commercial gaming management have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.