C.P. Vietnam CEO Montri Suwanposri C.P. is a Thai corporation with 100 years of experience in the food industry and agricultural industry. An early entrant (since 1993) as the country began opening up to foreign investors, C.P. Vietnam (CPV) has succeeded in implementing its 3F business model (Feed- Farm- Food) and expanded into the retail sector (CP FreshMart, CP Kiosk, CP Shop, Five Star) with a vision of being the “Kitchen of the world”. Its work has earned it several awards of merit from the Vietnamese government, especially the highest distinction, The Third Class Labor Order by the State in 2018. In 2019, CPV ranked 18th among the 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam. C.P. Vietnam CEO Montri Suwanposri told Vietnam Economic News that the company practices the C.P. Group’s first core value of three benefits to sustainability that delivers benefits to the country, the people and the company. He explained that to achieve the success that it has to date, CPV as a whole, from leaders to every worker, has followed the strategy of sustainability that has three main cores – ‘Food Security, Self-Sufficient Society, and Balance of Nature.’ Could you tell us how C.P. Vietnam has dealt with the… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s anti-poverty work: success story or skeleton in the closet?
- How will ASEAN regional integration affect labor migration in Vietnam?
- Full Viet Nam-Brunei Joint Statement on establishment of comprehensive partnership
- Too many tourists
- The Government’s regular meeting- July 2012
- Europe’s Donald Trump problem
- Trump’s neglect of Europe goes beyond angry tweets
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 4/3
- The Government’s regular meeting- March 2012
C.P. Vietnam targets balanced growth benefits have 290 words, post on ven.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.