Having overcome the Covid-19 crisis, pharmacy firms are expected to have greater opportunities to thrive. Saigon Securities Incorporated (SSI) said that since Vietnam’s pharmacy firms have to import 80-90 percent of input materials for domestic production, they were hit by a material supply interruption during Covid-19. Having overcome the Covid-19 crisis, pharmacy firms are expected to have greater opportunities to thrive. However, Traphaco still hopes it can earn revenue of VND2 trillion this year, up by 16.5 percent, and post-tax profit of VND180 billion, up by 5.5 percent. Linh Ha Hanoi’s drug stores told to report people buying medicines for cold Authorities in Hanoi have asked pharmacies to report individuals purchasing medicines for symptoms of the common cold symptoms, such as a cough and fever. Vietnam pushes for medicine self-sufficiency post Covid-19: Fitch Solutions The Vietnamese government intends to meet 80% of its domestic pharmaceutical demand through local drug manufacturers.
- Photos imagine bright futures for preemies
- Celtic vs Rangers: Super computer predicts Old Firm score - this would be huge
- Norway's £750bn UK investment is proof we have a bright future post-Brexit
- 'Bright futures' a little brighter (and pricier) than expected
- Kristoff St. John’s fiancée says she has a ‘bright future’ after his death
- Lyon midfielders Aouar and Ndombele set for bright future
- Tottenham's new stadium signals a bright future as they see off Crystal Palace on opening night
- Trump sees bright future for North Korea as 'economic powerhouse' under Kim Jong Un
- Texans look to bright future with Watson after playoff exit
- A bright future in workforce and education
Bright future predicted for pharmacy firms have 272 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.