The ASEAN Special Summit and the ASEAN+3 Special Summit on COVID-19 Response will be held online on April 14. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc will preside over these summits as ASEAN Chair 2020. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) groups Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam./. VNA ASEAN 2020: Vietnam proposes postponing 36th ASEAN Summit, related meetings Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on March 19 wrote to leaders of ASEAN countries and New Zealand proposing that the 36th ASEAN Summit, the ASEAN-New Zealand Summit and related meetings. RoK seeks ASEAN+3 summit on COVID-19 The Republic of Korea (RoK) said on April 2 it is pushing for a special video conference of the leaders of the ASEAN Plus Three (APT) member states over the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Send mom something special this Mother’s Day with online gift delivery
- Worth the detour: European 3D TSV Summit 2015 offers new outlooks on 2.5 and 3D technology
- Japan Fears Trump Could Link Security With Trade At Summit With Abe
- Pro-Castro Mob Heckles, Shuts Down Americas Summit Event
- Giuliani hopes for decision on Trump interview with Mueller before North Korea summit
- Donald Trump Cancels Peru Trip to Summit of the Americas
- Latam Summit Overshadowed By Syria, Trade And China
- Special Recognition Award Recipients Honored at R&D 100 Award Gala Event in Orlando
- DARPA Planning Responsive Launch Competition
- Holiday Online Shopper Satisfaction Down
ASEAN, ASEAN+3 Special Summits on COVID-19 response to be held online have 239 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.