Vietnamese citizens and passengers entering Vietnam are now able to declare their health status via two applications, namely “NCOVI” and “Vietnam health declaration” that were launched in Hanoi on March 9. The Ministries of Health, and Information and Communications have suggested all Vietnamese use NCOVI to report their health status, while getting updated on relevant information. This is the latest effort by Vietnam in the fight against the acute respiratory disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Data collected through the apps will enable the domestic health sector to learn about cases in need of medical support in the fastest and most effective manner. The Ministries of Health, and Information and Communications have suggested all Vietnamese use NCOVI to report their health status, while getting updated on relevant information. Meanwhile, passengers entering Vietnam are recommended to use the “Vietnam health declaration” app for the same purposes. As of late March 9, Vietnam had reported 31 COVID-19 infection cases, of them 16 had been discharged from hospital after their complete recovery. The latest 15 cases, including five Vietnamese and 10 foreigners, are being in quarantine. Hanoi prepares 1,000 beds for possible Covid-19 infections Medical staff in the isolation area of Ha Dong… Read full this story
- 2017 Outstanding Citizen: Joseph D. McDonald, ex-Catholic Health CEO
- World Bipolar Day: Europeans tell their stories of living with the mental health illness
- This startup provides health insurance against online harassment
- For optimal investments in Vietnam, timing is everything
- Business Vietnam’s foreign debt nears ceiling: gov’t report Vietnam’s foreign debt nears ceiling: gov’t report
- Business Vietnam’s foreign debt nears ceiling: gov’t report Vietnamese general talks anti-state attempts in cyberspace
- Business Vietnam’s foreign debt nears ceiling: gov’t report A Vietnamese mother's 1,000-day journey to save her son
- Business Healthcare innovations help improve quality of human life Company dumps black wastewater in south-central Vietnam river
- Vietnam’s beauty market booming with new brands
- Business Japanese goods see enormous potential market in Vietnam Vietnam arrests ship firm execs for 'embezzling US$4.5 million'
All citizens, foreigners living in Vietnam advised to provide health declarations have 343 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.