The Department of Environment has announced six locations facing serious pollution in the north. Pho Noi A Industrial Park According to the department, they were assigned the task to carry out the national environmental monitoring programme by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. Are the estimates about air pollution’s effects on the economy reliable? The conclusion that economic losses caused by air pollution could be up to 5 percent of GDP has raised controversy. Hanoi air quality improves in March thanks to COVID-19 Hanoi’s air quality improved significantly in March following the drastic reduction of traffic and suspension of construction due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnam Environment Administration (VEA) reported on Tuesday.
- What's stopping Utah's Legislature from solving the Utah air pollution problem? Inside the politics of clean air
- What's stopping Utah's Legislature from solving the air pollution problem? Inside the politics of clean air
- Noise pollution makes the sound of silence more elusive
- Bay City sugar company settles air, water pollution lawsuit
- A year after work began, mold problem persists at Oklahoma County jail
- Thousands of students are chronically absent in N.J.’s biggest city. Despite promises to fix it, problems persist.
- MEMA warns 911 problems persist, service is ‘sporadic’ across Massachusetts
- Pothole problems persist on I-75
- Under the Hood: Is high-performance aftermarket air filter a problem?
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
Air and noise pollution problems persist in north VN have 244 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.