Trần Đình Liệu, Deputy General Director of Việt Nam Social Security. Photo baodautu.vn Trần Đình Liệu, Deputy General Director of Việt Nam Social Security talks to the media revealing that almost 100 per cent of pupils and students have coverage under the National Health Insurance Fund Can you tell us about students’ health insurance coverage in Việt Nam? By the end of the 2019-2020 school year, the health insurance coverage among Vietnamese students nationwide reached 95.2 per cent – an increase of 1 per cent against the previous school year. According to statistics, the health insurance coverage among the Vietnamese students has increased year on year. In year 2016, there were some 15.9 million pupils and students, about 92.5 per cent, with health insurance. Now more than 17 million pupils and students – accounting for 96 per cent – are covered. The health insurance fund has helped reduce the economic burden for many parents paying the health costs for their children in case of their serious illness. Each year, the Vietnamese Health Insurance Fund pays VNĐ 1,000 billion or US$ 43 million for the students health insurance agencies to cover treatment. By now almost 100 per cent of… Read full this story
- NU will save $12M switching to new health insurance carrier
- Health Insurance: Debunked! Top 5 myths about health plans
- PAC queries health insurance sector profits
- Health insurer HCF looks to start-ups, innovation to help retain members
- Inertia in the health insurance market means many of us are overpaying for our cover
- Well-known Minneapolis restaurants adding surcharge on tabs to cover staff health insurance
- US Rep. Richard Neal criticizes proposed $7 billion in cuts to Children's Health Insurance Program
- Are Republicans really proposing to cut funding for poor kids’ health insurance?
- Chastanet: National health insurance expected next year
- Rep. Poliquin co-sponsors bill to cut $7 billion from federal Child Health Insurance Program
Vietnamese students are to enjoy full health insurance have 316 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.