Students in Ngô Quyền Secondary School in Hải Phòng City learn about anti-fake news skills under a training campaign launched by Vietnam News Agency. VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI – A project on fighting fake news by Vietnam News Agency has won top prize in the category “Best Project for News Literacy” – one of ten categories within the framework of the Asian Digital Media 2020 Awards presented by WAN-IFRA, the World Association of News Publishers. The awards are expected to be officially announced at e-Digital Media Asia 2020, taking place on October 15 this year. VNA’s fake news project, named “The fight against fake news – Creative ideas and Effective solutions”, consists of three components – an anti-fake news song in 15 languages, a TikTok account Factcheckvn to reach young people and a training campaign that equips students with skills to spot fake news. Nowadays, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic, as fake news is spreading all around the world, Việt Nam is not an exception. Vietnam News Agency (VNA), known as one of the leading media agencies in Việt Nam, has been pioneering in the fight against fake news with thousands of in-depth publications under various forms of media. The publications not only alert viewers and readers about… Read full this story
- Forex News - How The Worlds News Effects Currencies
- Press Releases - How A Press Release Can Benefit Your Website Or Business
- Finding a Nationwide Collection Agency
- Using International SEO to Get International Visitors
- Anti Wrinkle Creams - Who Wins?
- The Latest News on Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams
- The News on Anti-Aging Serums
- Controversial News About Anti Aging Vitamin D
- Spears Wins 'Lifetime Achievement' Award for Bad Skin
- Vietnam Facts - People, Places and Politics
Vietnam News Agency’s anti-fake news project wins international press award have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.