The Ministry of Construction (MOC) has asked to amend the 2014 Housing Law and Real Estate Business Law, allowing foreign institutions and individuals to buy tourism properties in Vietnam. The Vietnam Real Estate Association (VNREA) has also sent a document to the National Assembly, asking to amend Article 14 of the Real Estate Business Law to allow foreigners to buy non-housing real estate products. Since the amended Housing Law took effect on July 1, 2015, 549 certificates for land-use rights and ownership of houses and other properties built on land (red book) have been granted to foreign institutions and individuals. According to Huynh Tan Vinh, CEO of Furama Resort, many other countries allow foreigners to buy tourism properties, which is one solution to attract investment in the business field. Kim Chi More regulations needed to promote condotel market development Detailed regulations are needed to promote a healthy condotel market, which has been going off-track for years due to an unclear legal framework, experts have said. Red books won’t determine the survival of condotels: experts Real estate experts believe that the condotel growth will not depend on state agencies but on investors.
- 6-Year-Old South Korean YouTube Star Buys $8M Property
- Six-year-old South Korean YouTube star buys $8m property
- Equity group considers Virgin Media buy
- Best Buy has deals on tons of Chromebooks, including the HP Chromebook X2 for $399 ($200 off)
- California investor buys 19-building industrial portfolio
- Why did Apple buy Shazam? Here are five potential (and particularly good) reasons
- HP x2 and x360 14" Chromebooks on sale at Best Buy for $60 and $100 off
- Amazon Buys A Half-Stake In One Of India's Leading Supermarket Chains
- World View: Japan Invites Hundreds of Thousands of Foreigners to Work in Japan
- Cryptocurrency: Cash App Update Allows Users To Instantly Buy And Sell Bitcoin
Vietnam considers allowing foreigners to buy tourism property have 304 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.