Only single flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo will be conducted in the first phase, said a Vietnam Airlines representative, adding the return flights will be announced pending careful consideration from both sides. Vietnam Airlines’ Boeing 787 Vietnam Airlines will use Boeing 787 aircraft, one of the most modern planes of the carrier to date for the Japan route. Passengers on board these flights are mostly Vietnamese who want to work, study and live in Japan. All crew members will undergo medical check-ups and be quarantined in line with COVID-19 regulations after returning to Vietnam. The aircraft, especially the entire passenger cabin and cockpit, will be disinfected according to international standards. In addition to Japan, Vietnam Airlines is making plans to restore routes to the Republic of Korea, China, Taiwan (China), Laos and Cambodia. In June 2020, Vietnam Airlines operated several one-way flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Seoul (the Republic of Korea) and to Frankfurt (Germany). The recovery of regular international flights is a good signal for Vietnam Airlines as well as Vietnam’s aviation industry when COVID-19 has been brought under control in many countries and regions.
- Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific adjust flight schedules due to storm
- Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific add nearly 230,000 seats for Tet holiday
- Vietnam Airlines signs two deals worth $1bn
- Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific offer discounts at Travel Mart 2019
- Vietjet Air considers launching international flights to Binh Dinh
- Traveler was able to get a firearm through a TSA security checkpoint and onto an international flight
- Southwest Airlines extends 737 Max flight ban through March - as it is revealed the plane's return was delayed because of a near-crash in a simulator in June
- Vietnam among countries where international flows exceeds expectations
- Vietnam Airlines earns over USD 1 billion in Q1
- As Air Peace commences international flight to Dubai/Sharjah
Vietnam Airlines to resume regular international flights next week have 321 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.