The Ministry of Public Security has announced that three police officers sacrificed, one person died and another was injured during a disturbance in Dong Tam, My Duc District, Hanoi on January 9 morning. The area planned for the construction of Mieu Mon Airport in Dong Tam, My Duc District, Hanoi. Photo: Thai Binh Since December 31, 2019, some units of the Ministry of Defense has collaborated with the local agencies to build a fence to protect the Mieu Mon Airport in Dong Tam, Hanoi as planned. According to the Ministry of Public Security, during the construction process, in the morning of January 9, some locals used grenades, petrol bombs, knives… to attack the functional forces, causing public disorder. As a result, “three police officers sacrificed, one opposer died and one was injured”. The functional forces restrained and arrested violators and launched investigation and prosecution against the law violators in accordance with the law. Currently, relevant units are carrying out the construction of the fence of Mieu Mon Airport as planned. Moc Mien Hanoi calls on individuals illegally arresting police to confess Hanoi prosecutes 14 former officials for land violations in Dong Tam
- 15 policemen die in northwest Colombia helicopter accident
- Binky Felstead’s mother Jane reveals she plans to DIE at 85
- Sandra Bullock Stalker Dies by Suicide After Police Standoff
- ‘He’s Dying Anyway’: White House Aide’s Crass ‘Joke’ About Sen. John McCain
- Weekend walking streets draw an affable picture of Hanoi
- Report: White House official mocked Sen. John McCain as 'dying anyway'
- Milwaukee police release ‘disturbing’ video of Bucks player’s arrest
- Over 1.40 lakh policemen on ground to ensure peaceful polls in Karnataka
- Why an officer had to die for a hill town
- LG Chairman Koo Bon-moo dies at 73
Three policemen died in Hanoi's Dong Tam disturbance have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.