The online forum is part of the ASEAN FDI mobilisation events by Standard Chartered Bank Yesterday (September 7, 2020), the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) in collaboration with Standard Chartered Bank and the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) held an online forum themed “Vietnam – The rising star” with the participation of numerous businesses from Asia, Europe, and the US. This is a part of the events mobilising investment in ASEAN by Standard Chartered Bank, the initial event of which was the ASEAN Business Forum 2020 attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and 4,700 delegates from over the world. At yesterday’s forum, MPI Minister Nguyen Chi Dung said that conflicts among big economies, in combination with the global health crisis, have been interrupting global supply chains, halting production, and pressing multinational companies (MNCs) to restructure their supply chains and diversify their partner networks, creating a lot of chances for countries like Vietnam. In order to welcome MNCs and receive new foreign direct investment (FDI) flows in a win-win basis, Vietnam has been preparing clean land, factories, and other necessary infrastructure. The country is also accelerating the training of human resources, welcoming experts and high-skilled employees to Vietnam, and… Read full this story
- Rutgers Hillel honors legacy, leaders, rising stars at gala
- PIGGY BANK: Standard Chartered seeks deal in Iran scandal
- Andre Drummond, with 30 points, earns Rising Stars Challenge MVP honors
- Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis to be part of Rising Stars Challenge during All-Star weekend
- Phoenix a top 10 'Rising Star Foodie Destination,' travel app says
- ‘Cannibal cop’ prosecutor, son of a cop, is rising star who has a way with words
- Kevin Sievert wins Lakeshore's Rising Stars season three
- Viewing party for West Long Branch 'Rising Star'
- ABC's 'Rising Star,' with Kesha and Ludacris, faces falling ratings
- Lakeshore's Rising Stars preps for finale
Standard Chartered online forum highlights Vietnam as rising star in FDI have 314 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.