Located in Thuong Tin district, about 25 kilometers south of Hanoi, Quat Dong embroidery craft village is considered the cradle of embroidery in Vietnam with its brand name famous throughout the northern region and nationwide. Quat Dong embroidery village attracts people from other localities to study the trade (Photo: VNA) Craft villages benefit from e-commerce In recent years, craft villages in Ho Chi Minh City have introduced their products on online trading platforms. This has helped the villages trade efficiently and assert their brand value. Knife village retains traditional craft Phuc Sen village in the northern province of Cao Bang is not a place first-time visitors might want to stay long, as the noise may come as a shock.
- Dong Ngac, one of Hanoi’s oldest villages
- Dong Thap offers diverse tourism products
- Famous flower villages on Tet holiday
- Income increases fast for workers in Vinh Phuc’s craft villages
- Đồng Tháp to preserve, expand traditional craft villages
- Fun excursion and workshop in Van Phuc silk village
- American settled down in a village of eastern Slovakia, helps Roma women
- Central Highlands localities earn higher income from fruits
- ‘Rat’s wedding’ to inspire Saigon flower street for Tet
- Forest restoration set to conserve grey-shanked doucs in Quang Nam
Quat Dong embroidery village have 220 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.