Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the dialogue with Japanese economic groups and businesses in Ha Noi on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo The Vietnamese Government appreciates the role of the Japanese businesses for their responsible and efficient investment in Viet Nam, contributing to the State budget, environmental protection and care for workers, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has said. The PM was speaking at a dialogue with Japanese economic groups, including the Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Japan International Cooperation Agency, Japan External Trade Organisation and businesses interested in expanding investment in Viet Nam in Ha Noi on Monday. Phuc said he highly valued the contribution of the Japanese Government and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to the partnership development between the two countries. “Viet Nam – Japan relations have gained many achievements, and the trust between the two countries has been deepening,” he said. Phuc also appreciated the Government of Japan’s support for overseas supply chain diversification and expressed his pleasure to know among the 30 Japanese enterprises that received the government’s first support, there are 15 firms that wish to expand their investment in Viet Nam. “This will provide a source of encouragement for the nation to continue… Read full this story
- The cartoonists who helped take down a Malaysian prime minister
- Brexit live: Prime Minister loses Commons vote on Brexit proposals
- Foster accuses Prime Minister of a 'slapdash' approach to her talks with EU
- Prime Minister Theresa May seeks Brexit extension as she promises talks with Jeremy Corbyn to break 'logjam'
- Brexit live: Delay is matter of ‘personal regret’, Prime Minister says
- Spain’s Prime Minister Sanchez praises tourism sector
- Explainer: Who might be Britain's next prime minister if May quits?
- Theresa May will stand down as Prime Minister after her Brexit deal is done, she tells Tory MPs
- Australian prime minister expected to call election
- Israeli prime minister set to face corruption charges
Prime Minister welcomes Japanese firms’ investment in Viet Nam have 328 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.