Hanoi, (VNA) – No new cases of COVID-19 were recorded over the past 12 hours, leaving the national count unchanged at 1,068 as of 6am on September 19, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
Among the cases, 377 were imported and quarantined immediately after arrival, and 691 were locally-transmitted, with 551 recorded since July 25.
Meanwhile, 941 patients have been given the all clear, and the fatalities remain at 35.
Among patients receiving treatment, 14 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, three negative twice and 22 negative three times.
A total of 30,163 people who had close contacts with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are under health monitoring at hospitals, designated facilities or accommodations./.
- Frigid weather forces Amtrak to cancel trains from New Orleans to Chicago: report
- New Orleans emergency rooms report sudden spike in flu cases
- Measles case reported in New Hampshire
- Executive’s Tip on Yale Coach Launched Admissions Bribery Case: Report
- Supreme Court to consider La.’s non-unanimous jury law in 2016 New Orleans murder case
- Robert Kraft prostitution charges: Patriots owner files motion to suppress evidence in case (Report)
- New Measles Case Reported In County Resident Who Traveled Internationally
- Joe Biden calls Trump 'unhinged' in first new ad of $6 million early-state push
- Despite speculation, investigators find no new evidence in case of missing UMass student
- Mueller investigators tell New York Times full report is more troubling for President Trump than William Barr revealed
- Baltimore Ravens lose C.J. Mosley to New York Jets, per reports
- 5 charged in New Mexico terror case because they are Muslims, attorneys say
No new COVID-19 cases reported on early September 19 have 269 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.