Atsusuke Kawada, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation Confirming Viet Nam and other ASEAN countries are very important partners for Japan in the fields of economics, politics and foreign affairs, Chief Senior Economist at the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) Atsusuke Kawada told Vietnam News Agency about the likely diplomatic and economic policy for Viet Nam of the new Japanese government. What are your thoughts on the relationship between Japan and Viet Nam, and between Japan and ASEAN under the leadership of outgoing Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, especially in the economic area and what do you think about PM Abe’s role in strengthening the relations? Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, I think that Japan and ASEAN were able to maintain and develop good economic relations. Japan-Viet Nam economic relations have made great progress, with remarkable increases in bilateral trade, increased investment from Japan to Viet Nam, and increased mobility of people between the two countries. In particular, regarding the expansion of investment from Japan to Viet Nam, the number of Japanese companies expanding into Viet Nam was remarkable. Looking at the number of member companies of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce in ASEAN regions,… Read full this story
- New Dutch govt. to change integration policy, increase VAT
- Stuart McCloskey pens new contract extension to continue living Ulster dream
- List of Viet Nam’s FTAs as of July
- Shinzo Abe Confirms Readiness to 'Build New Japanese-North Korean' Relations
- First look around new Japanese cafe and izakaya Sora
- Woodford’s Redfern wants team to start new term just like they ended last season
- Manchester's Radisson Blu to open new Japanese & Mexican restaurant
- Ryanair has announced a new change to its cabin bag policy
- Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs meet in New York, agree to continue dialogue
- John Lewis's new advert 'is like Christmas has come early'
New Japanese gov’t likely to continue Abe’s policy for Viet Nam: JETRO economist have 321 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.