Minister Nguyen Van The said land clearance progress had topped 90 percent, but the remaining 10 percent was mainly in residential areas, so the land clearance would be complex. If agencies and localities did not take drastic measures, they would miss the deadline, he said. The told the agencies to regularly check land clearance progress and work with localities to solve any problems related to the relocation of technical infrastructure works, including low-voltage power system, water supply and fibre optic cables. The relocation of water supply and fibre optic cables should be finished by the end of this year, he said. For the high-voltage power system, The assigned the agencies to work with the National Power Transmission Corporation to finish the relocation no later than June next year. Statistics from the ministry showed the land fund, stretching over 594km of the expressway so far, equal to 91.1 percent of the expressway’s total length, was ready to be handed over. Of 13 localities the expressway runs through, Quang Tri and Vinh Long provinces have totally finished their land clearance. The land clearance reaches 97.4 percent in Thua Thien Hue Province, 96.7 percent in Ninh Thuan Province and 95.4 percent in Binh… Read full this story
- Land clearance drives Sumatran elephants closer to extinction
- Spurs could hijack Leicester’s move for Kelechi Iheanacho in order to speed up Kyle Walker’s move to Manchester City
- Editorial: Raise the speed limit on the Scajaquada
- ExoMars Schiaparelli spaceship lands on Mars – but has it survived ‘hell journey’?
- Solar-powered plane lands in Morocco
- Product Overview and Scope of Worldwide Speed Bumps Market 2019
- NASA Manager Casts Doubt on Possibility of 2024 Moon Landing
- Spanish police arrest drug traffickers who saved their lives in high speed boat chase
- ExoMars Schiaparelli spacecraft survives risky landing on surface of Mars
- Gov. Kemp ordered evacuation because of islands
MoT orders agencies speed up land clearance for expressway have 314 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.