Hoang Van Thu street in Hanoi decorated with banners on the 75th National Day (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has continued to receive congratulations from world leaders on the occasion of the 75th National Day (September 2). Iranian President Hassan Rouhani sent a congratulatory message to Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong. Meanwhile, Presidents Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives and KP Sharma Oli of Nepal extended greetings to both Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. The Vietnamese PM also received congratulations from his counterparts Ludovic Orban of Romania, Andrew Holness of Jamaica, and Mohammad Shtayyeh of Palestine. On this occasion, Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh was congratulated by Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Lucian Aurescu, Maldivian Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid, and Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki./. VNA
- Ink wash painting exhibition celebrates National Day
- ‘I pray for everyone in France and beyond who watches and weeps’: Archbishop of Canterbury joins world leaders telling of their devastation at the destruction of Notre Dame
- What is the G20 summit, and what do world leaders talk about?
- Catalans to celebrate their national day with independence protests
- World Bank sees Vietnam’s economy grow 6.8% in 2019
- Democracy Day: World leaders to join Nigeria in celebrating June 12
- Mali hotel attack: World leaders condemn deadly hotel rampage that claimed 21 lives
- IT Pack Offers Insights for IT Professionals from Top CIOs and Tech Leaders all Across the Nation
- 2019 World Series: Where to Watch Nationals vs. Astros Game 6, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Various activities celebrate Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day
More world leaders congratulate Vietnam on 75th National Day have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.