After playing a notable role in the multi-starrer drama, ‘Chennai 600028’, actor Shiva gained spotlight with the grand success of ‘Thamizh Padam’, a spoof film on stars. Shiva is now fondly called as Agila Ulaga Superstar, and he developed a separate fan base. Shiva will be next seen in the film ‘Sumo’, which is directed by Hosimin, and the release of the film has been delayed to release because of the Corona shutdown. Now, the latest buzz is that Shiva will join hands with Santhanam’s super hit director.Santhanam had worked with director Ram Bala for the films ‘Dhilluku Dhuddu’ and ‘Dhilluku Dhuddu 2’, and both the horror comedy-drama was well enjoyed by the audience. Ram Bala had planned to start ‘Dhilluku Dhuddu 3’, but it was pushed ahead since Santhanam was busy with other films. Director Ram Bala has therefore reportedly signed his next film with Shiva in the lead role, and it is also said to be a comedy-horror drama. The official announcement about the film is expected to be made once the cast and crew are finalised, and it is sure to be an entertainer for the fans.
- Kenya Rugby Union Board and the Kenya Old Boys join Hands to grow the Sport
- Ted Gill Joins Zev Industries Board of Directors
- Could the legislative session end with GOP and DFL senators joining hands?
- NFL Draft: What played a hand in Drew Lock's first-round snub?
- Hands off: Semi-autonomous 2020 Cadillac CT5 debuts at New York International Auto Show
- WWE Super Showdown Live Results: What Happened in Saudi Arabia?
- 15 things that happened at the Patriots’ Super Bowl ring party
- Super Senior: Maurice 'Mo' Sanville
- 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate' is getting a massive update on Wednesday — here's everything that's new
- Super Brush LLC/Swab-its® Will Exhibit Its Foam Swabs Product Line at the Del Mar Electronics & Manufacturing Show
Mirchi Shiva to join hands with Santhanam's super hit director? have 320 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.