At 6:30 in the morning, after having breakfast, An went to the kitchen to make coffee. Thuan came back from the garden, and the couple sipped a cup of coffee together in theỉ log house, overlooking the garden full of flowers. A day in the woods starts with breakfast, coffee, reading book, then going to the garden to work. That is a typical morning of Thanh An and My Thuan since they moved into the forest nearly 2 years ago. Several years ago, An was a real estate agent, while Thuan was a marketing officer. Like other young people living in Saigon, they went out for coffee or drink with friends almost every day. They never cooked at home and their day used to end at 11-12 pm. Then one day, they wondered: “Is that my life?” Both thought of escaping from their comfort zones. For a long time, Thuan told An about his dream of having a garden of flowers and fruit trees and going to the rural to become a farmer and his idea was warmly support by his wife. An’s mother – a businesswoman who always encouraged her son to do business to get rich – was… Read full this story
- Young couple celebrates high school prom at Pirates game
- Martin O'Neill: Nottingham Forest will return to the Premier League and if I cannot guide them back then I will walk
- How losses in high school football title games helped make Wake Forest a champion
- 2014 Subaru Forester First Drive
- ‘We know how they feel.’ What’s at stake when Duke hosts Wake Forest on Saturday.
- Roy Keane coming closer to Nottingham Forest move after attending win over Wigan
- Roy Keane set to complete Nottingham Forest move today after attending win over Wigan
- Roy Keane set to complete Nottingham Forest move today after agreeing deal
- Athlete to Activist: How a Public Coming Out Shaped a Young Football Player’s Life
- Patrick Fabian talks DriverX, ride-share and his real-life music collection
Life in the forest of a Saigon’s young couple have 343 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.