At the Cai Lan vegetable oil at Quang Ninh’s Cai Lan industrial park (Photo: baoquangninh.com.vn) Quang Ninh (VNA) – Investment in industrial parks (IPs) and economic zones (EZs) has become a new driver of growth in the northeastern province of Quang Ninh, with local authorities issuing various policies to attract investors. According to experts, Quang Ninh is considered a strategic investment destination in Vietnam’s northern region and an important link in the Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh northern economic growth triangle. The province possesses major advantages, with Van Don district to become a multi-sectoral marine economic zone and an entertainment centre, with a casino, high-end sea-island tourism, and general services. The province has planned to develop eleven IPs and four EZs that together span over 368,000 ha, accounting for more than 30 percent of Quang Ninh’s total natural area. Six of the 11 IPs have already been issued investment registration certificates and have infrastructure invested in and leased. Investors have so far poured about 27.35 trillion VND (1.17 billion USD) into building technical infrastructure of IPs such as roads and facilities for electricity, water supply and drainage, and wastewater treatment. Nguyen Manh Tuan, head of the management board… Read full this story
- Regional Industrial Park Asia
- Innovation - 3-Steps to Creating New Realities
- Are You Having a Hard Time Creating New Products Online?
- Advantages of the Cyprus Economic Zone For Russian Companies
- Web Designers In Los Angeles Commonly Apply Markup Language When Creating New Web Pages
- Spring Bears New Growth - What Do You Bear?
- Creating New Houseplants From Leaf Cuttings
- Create New Ideas - The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
- New Growth Corridors Open Real-Estate Opportunities in Pune
- Forex Day Trading Success - A Quick Overview Of The Industrial And Economic Factors!
Industrial parks, economic zones create new growth momentum in Quang Ninh have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.