A family in Ha Tinh Province are in need of financial support as both the husband and wife are suffering from illness. Tran Thi Hoa takes care of her husband Tran Thi Hoa from Tan Thanh Village said sometimes she wanted to stop her treatment so she wouldn’t be a burden to the family. Both Hoa and her husband, Tran Van Thin, were healthy and worked hard to support their family. However, in August 2018, Thin fell while fixing the roof and suffered from traumatic brain injuries. Thin has been bed-bound since then and can hardly recognise his surroundings. He has to depend on his wife for everything. In May, Hoa was diagnosed with breast cancer. Hoa said she nearly fainted after thinking about her husband and children’s future. “My husband is bed-bound. My eldest child is in 12th grade and the youngest is 8 years old. If I become seriously ill and can’t work anymore, what will become of us?” she said. “Sometimes I want to stop my treatment because I don’t want to left huge debts to my children.” When Thin was injured, Hoa had borrowed from everywhere to pay for his treatment. They still can’t repay all… Read full this story
- Auditors warn of intensive care bed shortage
- Critical care beds at Norfolk hospital full above safe capacity, figures reveal
- Woman left bed-bound by M.E. for 13 years
- Fire doors saved bed-bound patients at borough care home
- Fresh warning that intensive care bed plan may be challenged
- Row over scrapping intensive care beds could cost £830k
- What is Ken Bruce’s net worth, when is his show on BBC Radio 2, who’s his wife Kerith Coldham and does he have children?
- Wife became worried about her husband and phone call confirmed the worst, inquest hears
- Christine Jardine: New benefit fails ill nurse caring for dying husband
- Wife receives heartbreaking card from husband hours after he dies
Ill wife struggles to take care of bed-bound husband and small children have 334 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.