Newly-appointed technical director of the VFF Japanese Yusuke Adachi (right) and coach Park Hang-seo. — Photo laodong.vn HÀ NỘI — Newly-appointed technical director of the Việt Nam Football Federation (VFF) Yusuke Adachi said he believes that he will work well with coaches Park Hang-seo and Philippe Troussier to develop Vietnamese football. “My first goal is to do more research on the football background, meet the coaches, exchange information with clubs to better understand the Vietnamese football,” said the Japanese national. “The long-term goal is to help Việt Nam beat Japan. This won’t be complete in a short time, but within the next 30 years, I think that Việt Nam can beat Japan. I am not a magician but that goal can be done with the great potential of Vietnamese football,” Adachi added. The Japanese expert said he was very excited to work with the head coach of the national team and U23 team Park and U19 national team coach Troussier. “Park is doing his work very well. In this period, he knows Vietnamese football better than me. For Troussier, he used to be the head coach of Japan. I know the two coaches and I am very happy to… Read full this story
- Alfa Romeo Racing promotes Jan Monchaux to Technical Director
- Mattia Binotto gives up Ferrari technical director role
- New York budget director assigns blame for HQ2 collapse in scathing letter
- New York budget director assigns blame for Amazon HQ2 collapse in scathing letter
- Nvidia CEO Says New GPUs Won't Be Available for a 'Long Time'
- Cuomo Says New York Losing Amazon is 'Greatest Tragedy' He's Ever Witnessed
- Trump Says New York Times, Washington Post Should Lose Their Pulitzers
- Adidas, Nike, PUMA Say New Tariffs On China Would Be 'Catastrophic'
- Players' Strike "Nothing But Blackmailing", Says Bangladesh Cricket Board Director Ahead Of India Tour
- New LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender Announced
'I'm not a magician', says new VFF technical director have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.