Lao Cai Station management have announced that Hanoi Railway Transport JSC will resume the trains to and from Lao Cai and Sapa from September 18 after being suspended because of Covid-19. Illustrative image. Train SP3 will leave Hanoi at 10 pm on Fridays and Train SP4 will leave Lao Cai at 9.40 pm on Sundays. Passengers must fill in medical declaration forms before boarding, wash hands with the provided sanitisers and always wear face masks. The passengers were asked to limit travelling between carriages. The passengers can choose to buy tickets online, at the stations or from official agents in Vietnam.
- Japan supports Hanoi in intelligent education system
- Int`l contestants join Hanoi Open Mathematics Competition
- Hanoi students win big at int`l maths competition
- French PM inaugurates int`l school Alexandre Yersin in Hanoi
- Hanoi launches Exam Season Support Campaign for 2018
- California Trains Running Even Slower Due to Homeless on Tracks
- US, Brunei conclude maritime training exercise
- What Intense Training Does to Your Blood
- Chris Carmichael: Train For The Tour de France
- PATH: Train Service Suspended in and Out of Hoboken Due to Track Condition
Hanoi-Lao Cai trains to be resumed have 195 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.