Domestic tourism is being strongly promoted The coastal central province of Thua Thien Hue, the southern central coastal city of Da Nang and neighboring Quang Nam Province have signed an agreement to restore tourism development, including discounted ticket prices at different tourist attractions until the end of the year. They are not only cooperating with each other but also coordinating with other central provinces to diversify the range of tourist offerings and exchange visitors. Khanh Hoa Province in the southern central region has launched a tourism business program in cooperation with Hanoi- the capital – to promote domestic tourism development. The province is implementing tourism promotion programs while at the same time upgrading and improving the quality of its tourist offerings. According to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT), local cooperation is helping revive the tourism industry and increase the number of domestic tour buyers and improved quality, safe domestic tours. Vietnam Tourism Association (VITA) Vice Chairman Vu The Binh said tourism businesses need to work with each other if they are to reach fast recovery, he said. “We have promised the prime minister that the domestic tourism industry will be stable in the next two months and reach… Read full this story
- Divorce and Domestic Violence: Is Domestic Violence Considered a Crime?
- Divorce and Domestic Violence: Is Domestic Violence Different from a Civil Harassment?
- The Life you Save Might Be Your Own-Domestic Violence-Some Basic Facts
- A Bird Flu Pandemic - The Coming Disaster
- Flu Threat: Lessons from Past Pandemics (Part I)
- Why a Bird Flu Pandemic Will Be Such a World Catastrophe
- Preparing Your Finances for a Bird Flu Pandemic
- Pure Water Hydration in an Avian Flu Pandemic - Planning in Northern Virginia Washington D.C.
- Avian Flu Pandemic Concerns, Fears and Facts
- Communication And Flexibility Are The Best Pandemic Medicine
Authorities strive to restore domestic tourism to pre-pandemic levels have 317 words, post on ven.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.