Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh addresses the 10th East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers’ Meeting. (Photo: VNA) – The 10th East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers’ Meeting was held online on September 9 within the framework of the ongoing 53rd ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (AMM-53) and related meetings hosted by Vietnam.ASEAN Chair for actively coordinating the COVID-19 response efforts of ASEAN and partners, and supported ASEAN initiatives such as the COVID-19 Response Fund and the Regional Reserve of Medical Supplies.East Sea, which is a common interest of all countries. They also expressed concerns about recent developments in the waters that cause harms to peace, security and the rule of the law in the region, especially amid the COVID-19 outbreak. VNA
- Iranian, French Foreign Ministers Discuss Developments Around Nuclear Deal - Tehran
- ASEAN senior officials meet to prepare for 38th AMEM
- Pakistan eager to see Taliban start dialogue with Kabul: foreign minister
- Canadian foreign minister pressed China counterpart over detainees, Hong Kong: Ottawa
- UK Foreign Minister to Meet Israeli, Palestinian Leaders on Middle East Trip
- Foreign minister Qureshi to meet Afghan Taliban delegation today
- Why does coronavirus kill fewer people in East Asia?
- Pakistan foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi likely to lose post
- ISIS bride Shamima Begum would be HANGED if she was sent to Bangladesh instead of Britain, the country's foreign minister says
- EU foreign ministers green light new Belarus sanctions: officials
ASEAN 2020: 10th Meeting of East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers held have 246 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.