The Health Ministry confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 in early morning April 8, taking the total number to 251. Of the two new patients, both Vietnamese, one had close contact with patient 243 and is now hospitalized at the second branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi. Patient 251 was from the northern province of Ha Nam. He was found to have contracted the virus while receiving treatment at the Ha Nam provincial hospital. Investigation is underway into the source of his infection. According to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, three patients are scheduled to be given the all-clear on April 8. Four new cases of COVID-19 take total to 249 The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced four new cases of COVID-19 on April 7, bringing the total cases in the country to 249 as of 18:00 of April 7.
- The best thing about Apple's new iPhone battery case is I don't need it
- Over/under for every NBA team’s 2018-19 win total
- New Year Eve cases have come down: GRH Dean
- Ava DuVernay’s ‘When They See Us’ Looms Over New York Murder Case Of 18-Year-Old Barnard Coed
- New Apple patents seek total dominance of selfie market
- NYC over 300 killings, but not all were in ’19
- Health Department: Confirmed Flu Cases In NYC Up 77%
- Gilbert scores 21 and UConn jets past New Hampshire 88-62
- Parents of murdered Victoria Hall, 17, have new hope her killer will be found as case is reopened 20 years after she vanished while walking home from a nightclub and her body was found in a ditch
- Happy New Year: How to achieve life-changing resolutions
VN has two new COVID-19 cases, totaling 251 have 283 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.