Vietnam’s national high school exam has begun with the participation of more than 870,000 students across the country, despite the ongoing novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic. Students are scheduled to take their literature and math tests on Sunday, and foreign language, natural sciences, and social sciences tests on Monday. According to the Ministry of Education and Training, 900,079 students had signed up for the annual exam. However, 32,229 students did not show up on Saturday to complete mandatory procedures prior to the tests. Statistics show that 26,186 students in 20 provinces and cities were unable to attend the exam as they had come into close contact with COVID-19 patients or those living in COVID-19-hit localities. The majority of these students come from central Da Nang City and Quang Nam Province, the country’s two coronavirus epicenters. They will be able to attend the national high school exam on a later date when the epidemic is under control. As part of COVID-19 prevention measures, test takers are required to fill out health declaration forms, detail their health status and travel history, have their body temperature measured, wash their hands regularly, and wear face masks. All high school students in Vietnam are required to take the national high school… Read full this story
- Students in virus epicentre to sit national high school exam in early September
- Students in virus epicentre to sit national high school exam early next month
- MIT Management School Invites Entries for Covid-19 Challenge Hackathon, 'India: Turning the Tide'
- Dreary automobile market amidst Covid-19 crisis
- New school year opening ceremony could be held online amidst COVID-19
- Vietnam's coal imports surge during the COVID-19 pandemic
- “For a Vietnam with no one left behind amid COVID-19” project launched
- FSU football player accuses school of lying about Covid-19 safety
- HCM City promotes economic development amidst COVID-19
- Vietnam has not finalized the purchase of Covid-19 vaccine from Russia
Vietnam’s national high school exam begins amidst COVID-19 epidemic have 326 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.