Nation Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally jumps to 784 after 34 new cases confirmed The Saigon Times Friday, Aug 7, 2020,19:27 (GMT+7) Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally jumps to 784 after 34 new cases confirmedThe Saigon Times A health worker checks the body temperature of a man in Quang Nam Province – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Health Ministry confirmed 34 new Covid-19 cases this afternoon, August 7, including 32 locally-transmitted cases and two imported ones, taking the country’s tally to 784. Among the locally-transmitted cases, 22 were reported in Danang, eight in Quang Nam Province, one in Hanoi and one in Hai Duong Province. The two imported cases included a 30-year-old Philippine man who traveled from the Philippines to Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC on flight CX906 and a 30-year-old man who came to Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province on July 28 from Qatar on Texiana vessel. The only new case in Hai Duong Province is a 45-year-old man residing in Khanh Hoa Province, who visited his wife and children in Hanoi late last month. He had a fever on August 1 and was taken to Hai Duong Province General Hospital three days later. The patient is being treated at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases…. Read full this story
- Flu activity 'widespread' in Arizona; 1,200 new cases last week
- 4th Ocean County Measles Case Confirmed
- Four new cases of equine fly identified at Simon Crisford’s Newmarket yard
- Supreme Court Takes Up New Cases on Partisan Gerrymandering
- Jump for Joy! Bill Gates Confirms Existence of Fabled ‘Trampoline Room’ in His House
- 5 measles cases confirmed in Oakland County, here’s where exposures may have occurred
- Measles Case Confirmed In Oakland County
- Mystery of chronic wasting disease: More cases confirmed in Miss., but how did it get here?
- New Oregon measles cases confirmed
- Measles case confirmed in Canada's capital
Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally jumps to 784 after 34 new cases confirmed have 307 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.