Health workers prepare for testing people in Sơn Trà District in Đà Nẵng City on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo Quốc Dũng HÀ NỘI — The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Monday evening announced 21 new cases of COVID-19. All are locally transmitted and linked to Đà Nẵng City. Of the new cases, 15 cases are in Đà Nẵng and the other six are in the central province of Quảng Nam. Six patients from 622 to 627 in Quảng Nam Province aged from 38 to 83 include three people who visited Đà Nẵng hospital, one person who is the caregiver of Patient 524, one person who had contact with Patient 524 and one person who is being treated at the Kidney Department of the hospital. The six patients are under treatment at the Quảng Nam Central General Hospital. Fifteen new cases in Đà Nẵng City aged from 20 to 78 include 12 who had close contact with Patient 456, Patient 509, Patient 488, Patient 501, Patient 510, Patient 426 and Patient 430; two cases who are caregivers for patients at Đà Nẵng Hospital; and another was detected when going to Gia Định Hospital for a health examination. With the 21 new… Read full this story
- Disney's The New Mutants Trailer Drops This Monday
- The best thing about Apple's new iPhone battery case is I don't need it
- Mumps Cases Confirmed; Firefighter Charged With Arson: CT News
- New York's Privacy Bill Is Even Bolder Than California's
- Outbreak of Lassa fever in Ondo: CAN calls for sensitisation as 100 cases confirmed
- New The Craft Star Confirms New Film Is a "Reimagining"
- Oppo F15 India launch soon: Three key features of new mid-range phone confirmed
- Ava DuVernay’s ‘When They See Us’ Looms Over New York Murder Case Of 18-Year-Old Barnard Coed
- New Year Eve cases have come down: GRH Dean
- Monday evening news briefing: Five sentenced to death over Jamal Khashoggi killing
Twenty-one new COVID-19 cases confirmed on Monday evening have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.