The situation in Indonesia is considered the most complicated with 857 more cases and 43 fatalities, according to the country’s Health Ministry. Taking samples for COVID-19 testing in Indonesia The total number of infections and deaths in Indonesia hit 38,277 and 2,134, respectively. An additional 755 patients were recovered and discharged from hospitals on June 14, raising the total number of recoveries to 14,531. Meanwhile, the Philippine Ministry of Health reported 539 more cases and 14 deaths on the same day, bringing the respective tallies to 25,930 and 1,088. Singapore’s Ministry of Health confirmed 407 new infections, raising the total to 40,604. The death toll remained at 26, while 28,808 patients have given the all-clear. According to an opinion survey by Thailand’s National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), 52.76 percent of respondents said they are not afraid of being infected with COVID-19 since the country has recorded no locally-transmitted cases for many consecutive days. Source: VNA
- The Latest: Southeast Asian leaders affirm free trade goals
- Vietnamese lacquer work first contemporary Southeast Asian art piece in French museum
- 30th Southeast Asian Games close
- Uber, losing $1 billion a quarter, sells its Southeast Asian business
- Million-dollar CEO club swells with record 22 new entrants in FY19
- ICE Offices Across The Country Arrested Hundreds Of Criminal Illegal Immigrants Last Week
- Ingrid Andress, Runaway June & More to Perform at 2020 Country Radio Seminar New Faces Show
- Mk.gee Signs With IAMSOUND Records, Shares New Single 'Untitled'
- Rates of new US diabetes cases fall again as obesity rises: Federal data show a remarkable drop over 10 years - but officials warn there's a catch
- 7 countries affected by New Zealand volcano disaster
Southeast Asian countries still record hundreds of new COVID-19 cases have 273 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.