Students take part in the national high school exam in the academic year of 2019-2020 in Hà Nội. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has told the Ministry of Education and Training to prioritise the safety of students when holding the upcoming national high school exam due to the complex developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. The ministry should take full responsibility for organising the national exam scientifically and carefully to ensure no unexpected incidents occur. At a Government meeting on Monday, Minister of Education and Training Phùng Xuân Nhạ reported on the plan to hold this year’s high school graduation exam. Nhạ said preparations for the exam have basically been completed. Previously, the ministry held a meeting with the steering committees on the high school exam in localities to discuss how to organise the exam. The ministry has proposed two plans for the exam. Students in localities free of the virus and committed to ensuring safety conditions will be allowed to hold the exam as previously scheduled. Students in localities applying social distancing or listed as F1 and F2 categories will take the exam later. The ministry will require universities to adjust enrolment plans to protect the rights… Read full this story
- Long Island High School Coach Suspended — For Scoring Too Many Points?
- ‘He’s A Tough Cookie’: Meet DeLaSalle High School’s Jalen Travis
- High School Football Programs Look To Test Video Replay In New Jersey
- Talent-Filled Football Team Determined To Bring Northeast High School First State Championship
- MPTET 2018 High School results declared for 15 subjects, direct link to check
- Annual school exams will be conducted on time: DC Baramulla
- High school student slams Scott Morrison for offering 'thoughts and prayers' to those suffering from devastating bushfires
- Disney+ ‘High School Musical’ Cast Revealed
- Help Conestoga High School In PennDOT's Paint the Plow Contest
- REVEALED: High school football participation has dropped 7 percent since 2009 amidst CTE concerns and the sport could have fewer than 1 million participants by 2020
PM urges safety first for students in high school exam have 349 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.