More than 300 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Singapore arrive at Can Tho International Airport on August 7 Of the total figure, more than 300 citizens were from Singapore, and the remainder 230 were from Taiwan. Passengers on board the aircraft were minors under 18, the elderly, people with underlying illnesses, students who had completed the academic year but without accommodation, holidaymakers and those in specially difficult circumstances. The Vietnamese representative agencies in Singapore and Taiwan sent staff to airports to assist the citizens with necessary procedures before they boarded the plane. Both Vietnam Airlines and VietJet Air strictly implemented measures on security, safety and hygiene epidemiology throughout the journey to protect the citizens’ health and prevent the possible spread of the virus. As soon as the aircraft landed at Can Tho and Cam Ranh International Airports, all crew members and passengers underwent medical check-ups and were transferred to quarantine facilities in line with regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control. Under Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s instructions, domestic authorities and Vietnamese representative offices abroad are devising plans to bring home more Vietnamese nationals based on their needs and the nation’s current quarantine capacity.
- Essex lorry deaths: Man from Northern Ireland arrested over 39 dead Vietnamese nationals
- NA Chairwoman meets Vietnamese community in Russia
- Tours, additional flights launched to serve Vietnamese football fans
- Vietnamese, Russian parliament leaders meet press on talks’ outcome
- 80 percent of Vietnamese human trafficking victims end up in China
- US official urges Pacific Island nations to keep ties with Taiwan
- Taiwan now home to 'world's largest performing arts centre'
- NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan visits Vietnamese embassy, TH Group’s project in Russia
- Vietnamese Ministry of Justice delegation on working visit to Laos
- 164 Vietnamese students reported ‘missing’ in South Korea: media
More than 530 Vietnamese nationals repatriated from Singapore, Taiwan have 302 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.