Three- to five-star hotels in Hanoi have fallen into serious crisis as they cannot receive foreign travelers due to restrictions on international air transport amid the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Hanoi Tourism Department. The latest report of the department showed that because of Covid-19 and the short National Day holiday (which lasted only one day), accommodation establishments were poorly patronized, though they reduced their service fees by 40-60 percent. Daewoo Hotel in Hanoi They were mostly Chinese and South Korean specialists working for projects here, drivers who transport goods at road border crossings, and Lao and Cambodian students returning to Vietnam to study. Three- to five-star hotels in Hanoi have fallen into serious crisis as they cannot receive foreign travelers due to restrictions on international air transport amid the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Hanoi Tourism Department. In the first eight months of the year, the number of foreign travelers to Vietnam was 3.8 million, a decrease of 66.6 percent from the same period last year. Ngoc Ha Vietnamese hotels put up for sale amid tourism slump The hotel market has been in a state of hibernation since the beginning of the year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Hotel… Read full this story
- Luxury Hotels near Heathrow Airport: Picking the best out of the best
- Worlds Best Hotel and Luxury Hotels
- Affordable Luxury Hotels in Delhi
- Most exotic Luxury Hotels in Paris
- Hallmark of the world’s best luxury hotels and resorts
- Feel the New Excitement with Special Luxury Hotel Deals Chandigarh !!
- Pick Luxury Hotel Deals Jaipur and Ensure the Enjoyment !!
- Luxury Hotels in Paris
- Luxury Hotels Delhi - Follow International Standards For The Hospitality Of Their Guests
- Luxury hotel
Luxury hotels no longer lit up at night, fall into crisis have 292 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.