Doctors and nurses from Đà Nẵng Rehabilitation and Orthopedics Hospital celebrate after the lockdown decision was removed on Tuesday morning. VNS Photo Lê Lâm ĐÀ NẴNG — Barriers in the locked-down Rehabilitation and Orthopedics Hospital and three sections of streets surrounding the hospital were removed early on Tuesday morning. Doctors, nurses and more than 3,000 residents of the streets celebrated the re-opening of the hospital and the living quarters in the downtown area. It’s the second hospital in the lockdown zone that has been re-opened after C Hospital last weekend. Nearly 400 doctors, nurses and patients at the hospital have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 three times. However, doctors, nurses and residents in the lockdown zone will self-isolate at home for two more weeks to ensure they are completely free from coronavirus infection, according to the city’s Centre for Disease Centre (CDC). The lockdown will remain at Đà Nẵng General Hospital after two weeks of isolation and the closure will be kept till the last COVID-19 patients leave the hospital. The city has assigned two pagodas – Khuê Mỹ and Linh Ứng – in Sơn Trà District, and a hostel of the Đà Nẵng Sports College in Liên Chiểu district as new quarantine centres for hosting… Read full this story
- Residential Areas Around Dubai
- Finding the Right Residential Elevator
- Porch Lifts - A Cost Effective Elevator
- Three Configurations of Residential Solar Power Systems You Could Consider
- Weight Lifting Exercises For Your Chest - How to Develop a Thick Chest Using Dips and Bench Press
- Stair Lifts to Smoothly Glide From One Floor to Another
- Business Architecture of Hospitals - Part 7
- Wheelchair Lifts - Commercial and Residential Models
- What's the Difference Between "Lockdown" and "Shelter in Place"?
- The da Vinci Robot is Cutting Edge Technology for Cardiac Surgery
Hospital and residential area lockdown lifted in Da Nang have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.