Nation Hoi An to extend social distancing The Saigon Times Thursday, Aug 13, 2020,14:14 (GMT+7) Hoi An to extend social distancingThe Saigon Times Nobody is seen on a street in the ancient town of Hoi An in Quang Nam Province. Quang Nam has decided to extend the social distancing order in this city until further notice due to concerns over Covid-19 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The central province of Quang Nam has decided to extend the social distancing order in the ancient town of Hoi An from midnight until further notice to prevent the spread of Covid-19, said the province’s vice chairman Tran Van Tan in a statement made this morning, August 13. The vice chairman urged local residents to stay at home and refrain from going out to minimize the local transmission risk of Covid-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. People should wear face masks while going out; wash hands regularly with soap or hand sanitizer; avoid gatherings of more than two persons in public, outside office buildings, schools and hospitals and maintain a safe physical distance of at least two meters from others, he noted. During the social distancing period, factories, manufacturing facilities, essential businesses, banks and banking-related service… Read full this story
- Pakistani University Orders Men and Women Maintain 6-Inch Distance Inside Campus
- Rudd urging social media firms to take more action against gang-linked content
- Amber Rudd to urge social media firms to more action against gang-linked content
- Charity sleep out extended for 2018
- Over-40s Should Pay Social Care Premium To Plug Multi-Billion Pound Funding Gap, MPs Say
- Doctors warn Winter pressures on NHS in Wales could extend into Summer
- Fire doors ‘not even tip of iceberg of safety problems in social housing’
- The social media warriors were not there... so who are they to pass judgment?
- HPV vaccine to be extended to teenage boys in Wales
- Work underway on 28 new ‘affordable’ social homes
Hoi An to extend social distancing have 330 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.