Acting Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Acting Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long on August 13 gave gifts worth 2 billion VND (86,360 USD) to two major hospitals in the central provinces of Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Nam, to help them fight COVID-19. Both Hue Central Hospital and Quang Nam Central General Hospital are providing treatment for a number of COVID-19 patients in a critical condition, Long said, citing a report from the treatment sub-committee of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. In addition to medical supplies, the ministry has also sent leading experts to support the hospitals in treatment, he added. He lauded the effort of staff at the two hospitals in recent days and urged them to continue working hard./. VNA
- Health ministry suspects hospital insiders abetting trafficking of newborns
- Law ministry, MHA ask health ministry to revisit provisions of draft bill on violence against docs
- Spirited argument on liquor consumption between Vietnam’s health ministry, businesses
- Mother of 10-month-old on life support refuses to give up but hospital warns of "more suffering"
- Health ministry issues first public advisory on air pollution
- Health Ministry avoids answering MPs’ queries on NEET
- Critics blast city’s plan to shuffle mental health beds at SF General Hospital
- Health ministry plans new unit to regulate all medical devices
- A "Silicon Valley" Actor Says Trump Supporters Tried To Pick A Fight With Him At A Bar
- BSY yet to take up ministry expansion with Central leaders
Health Ministry gives support to two central hospitals in COVID-19 fight have 260 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.