Hanoi is racing against time to conduct contact tracing and complete the ongoing extensive testing campaign after several COVID-19 patients were detected in the capital. Hanoi Mayor Nguyen Duc Chung says the extensive testing campaign must be completed ahead August 20. The latest case, a 63-year-old man from Bac Tu Liem district was announced on August 9. He is a Pizza delivery man who had close contact with a COVID-19 patient at the same restaurant. Hanoi Mayor Nguyen Duc Chung says the extensive testing campaign must be completed ahead August 20. The Pizza courier had tested negative for the SARS-CoV-2 virus twice before he was confirmed in the third test.
- Da Nang trees trimmed during storm season
- Lien Chieu Port to play key role for a sustainable Da Nang
- Da Nang draws more Thai tourists
- Da Nang to prioritise tourism industry
- Da Nang seeks to businesses’ ideas for growth
- Da Nang hosts Vietnam - Japan cultural exchange festival
- South Korean man falls to death from apartment in Da Nang
- South Korean man falls to death from Da Nang apartment
- Exhibition on war remnants opens in Da Nang
- Kazakhstani top legislator visits Da Nang
COVID-19: Hanoi scrambles to test returnees from Da Nang hotspot have 201 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.