HCMC Car driver bangs into eight motorcycles in city, injures several The Saigon Times Friday, Aug 14, 2020,12:41 (GMT+7) Car driver bangs into eight motorcycles in city, injures several The Saigon Times A four-seater car hit an electric pole before coming to a complete stop. A 23-year-old woman smashed her four-seater automobile into eight motorbikes at 7.30 p.m last night – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – In an accident that occurred at 7.30 p.m last night, August 13, a 23-year-old woman smashed her four-seater automobile into eight motorbikes that had stopped for the red light at the Xo Viet Nghe Tinh-Ung Van Khiem Intersection in HCMC’s Binh Thanh District, injuring many people. The driver, identified as Nguyen Thi Quynh, a 23-year-old resident of Lam Dong Province, was driving along the Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street toward central HCMC, when she rammed the car into the motorcycles and then hit an electric pole before coming to a complete stop, the local media reported. Local residents immediately rushed the injured to nearby hospitals after the crash. At the Binh Thanh police station, the driver neither tested positive for drugs nor was she found under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident. She admitted to… Read full this story
- Car Drivers Are Distracted By Hands-Free Devices For 27 Seconds
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Microsoft May Launch Cortana For Car Drivers
- Holy Hell, This Race Car Driver's Reflex Time is Insane
- Mario Andretti named honorary pace car driver for Roval Cup race
- Miguel A. Gamiño Jr: SF CIO. Entrepreneur. Race car driver.
- This Race Car Driver Sweats So Much During Races, His Car Rusts
- Paul Walker Car Driver’s Widow Sues Porsche
- A Conversation with Race Car Driver Danica Patrick
- Google Street View Car Drivers Can Get Lost Too
Car driver bangs into eight motorcycles in city, injures several have 316 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.