Vingroup representatives hand over support to the VFF Committee of Hanoi on August 13 The donors included the Hong Ngoc Hospital which presented 20,000 sample collection kits worth VND2 billion (over US$86,200), and the Vingroup which also donated 20,000 sample collection kits worth VND1.2 billion. Chairwoman of the VFF Committee of Hanoi Nguyen Lan Huong said Hanoi has done well in containing the pandemic in the first and second phase, but the city is facing certain difficulties at present. She said to ease the burden on the Government and the medical sector, the support of organisations, businesses and philanthropists is valuable. Earlier, on August 11, the Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (Vinamilk) also presented 50,000 COVID-19 sample collection kits worth VND5 billion (US$215,000) to Hanoi. On August 6, a meeting of the municipal steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control unveiled that Hanoi was facing difficulties purchasing medical equipment for testing. Local authorities and health department have asked philanthropists to donate kits for Real-time – PRC tests. All medical facilities in the capital are capable of testing between 9,000 and 10,000 samples a day.
- Unwavering support for Lam in fight against radicals and external forces: China Daily editorial
- Vietnam Airlines launches Hanoi – Macau service
- Ministry focuses on cutting business prerequisites
- Businesses support overtime cap increase for workers
- Nations Aim for Inclusive Trade; Vietnam Uses Small-Business Loans to Get There
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- Central bank urges property lending caution
- Bank to enhance digital technology platforms for better customer support
- Ministry confirms World Bank's five-year lending plan for China
- Bank of England tweaks capital rules to allow banks to lend more in downturn
Businesses, organisations lend support to Hanoi in COVID-19 fight have 274 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.