The sixth international defence industry forum ARMY-2020, organised by the Russian Defence Ministry, opens in the Moscow Region on Sunday and will feature state-of-the-art weaponry and military hardware.
The expo is being combined with the International Army Games.
Its main programme will take place at the Patriot congress and exhibition centre, at the Kubinka airfield, at the Alabino training ground, near Lake Komsomolskoye, as well as in military districts. It will present over 730 pieces of Russian weapons and equipment, as well as 27,000 exhibits from industrial enterprises for free inspection.
Follow Sputnik feed to find out more.
- Su-57 Jets Perform Maneuvers at Military Aviation Contest in Russia (VIDEO)
- World Cup: The best and the worst from the second round of group games in Russia
- Best of E3 2018: The new video games to get excited about
- World Cup Recap: Africa, Germany fall in Russia while VAR, goal scorers thrive
- Uruguay, Russia enter knockouts
- World Cup kicks off in Russia, Putin opens tournament
- Osaka gears up for final stage of 2025 World Expo bid
- Booming world of play revs E3 video game extravaganza
- Russia's International Army Games: Six New Countries Are Joining The Competition
- World Cup 2018: Will ISIS and Other Enemies Spoil Games for Putin's Russia?
- Dutch Official Says Russia Must Accept Blame for 2014 Attack on Jet
- To Russia, with lens: No U.S. in the FIFA World Cup? Fort Mill five made it just fine
Army 2020 Expo and International Army Games Open in Russia – Video have 223 words, post on sputniknews.com at August 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.