Nation Another 12 Covid-19 cases reported in Danang The Saigon Times Saturday, Aug 1, 2020,08:58 (GMT+7) Another 12 Covid-19 cases reported in DanangThe Saigon Times Employees of Hospital C Danang, which is on lockdown to prevent the spread of Covid-19, check essential items sent to patients at the hospital. The Health Ministry this morning confirmed 12 new locally-transmitted cases of Covid-19 in Danang – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Health Ministry this morning confirmed 12 new locally-transmitted cases of Covid-19 in Danang that are hospital patients, caregivers and those coming into close contact with Covid-19 patients. These new cases, tagged from the 547th to the 558th, included three caregivers, three having close contact with the 461st patient, two interacting with the 416th and the 509th patients. The rest are patients of Danang Hospital. As of 6 a.m. today, August 1, Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally reached 558, with 373 cases having recovered, 193 others being active, and two deaths. Yesterday, the 428th and 437th patients, who both had serious underlying medical conditions and Covid-19, were confirmed dead due to heart attack and septic shock, respectively, becoming the country’s first two Covid-19 deaths. Since July 25, Danang has reported 116 Covid-19 cases, with most being linked to… Read full this story
- Matter Management Reporting - A Business Objects Approach
- Learn How To Read Your Credit Report Like A Banker
- How to watch "NCIS: The Cases They Can't Forget
- Documentation and Audit problem Case Study - How to Overcome in TQM Impelmentation Project Part 8b
- 3 Free Credit Reports Available Once Every 12 Months
- How To Remove Unauthorized Credit Inquiries From Your Credit Reports
- The Big 12 Report: Week 8
- How to Read an Equifax Credit Report
- Rack Mount Cases - Which Rackmount Case Should You Buy?
- The Big 12 Report: Week 9
Another 12 Covid-19 cases reported in Danang have 295 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.