|The living-room area of the three-room villas in An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay|
One of the leading local hotel companies, An Lam Retreats has just launched its newest resort in the central province of Khanh Hoa, a famous tourist destination in Vietnam.
The launch of the three-room villas offers a whole new world of fun and relaxation for visitors to the resort heaven Ninh Bay, Nha Trang city.
The resort’s design revolves around four factors, including nature, wide-open space, privacy, and traditional values. These values were the bedrock for the creation of the three-room villas. Moreover, the use of raw, natural materials like wood, stone, and rattan-bamboo provide an elemental setting to the luxury offered within. Drawing inspiration from both the architecture of Vietnam’s ancient royal palaces and Western stylistic elements, An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay sends tourists on a journey honouring cultural values, rich in unforgettable personal experiences.
The sea-front three-room villas are not only a space for relaxation, they are pieces of art in themselves, windows into the heart and soul of the designer who strove to create a space guests can call home on the embrace of the wild nature.
|An Lam Retreat is a spectacle while the sun sets over Ninh Van Bay|
Visitors will forever recall the traditional Vietnamese features like wood pillars, Bat Trang ceramics, and elaborate wood carvings that give the villas and the entire resort a rustic and authentic Vietnamese feel. A personal haven in this setting, the living-room area was designed with cosiness and luxury in mind, leading to the three bed rooms that all boast breath-taking beach and ocean views.
The smart electric system allows customers to control electronics with utmost comfort. The infinity pool near the beach is an ideal place to kick back and find release in the cool waters while enjoying the spectacular scenery.
The sun setting over Ninh Van Bay is a sight to behold, especially from the comforts of a villa. Relishing in the play of orange and pink streaks on the water with a cocktail or a pool-side dinner is a real treat for romantic getaways or family gatherings alike.
Escape the pressure of life for a moment to sit beside your family and loved ones in nature’s embrace. With a special discount of VND35.5 million ($1,543) a night for groups of four or VND47.5 million ($2,065) for six, tourists could enjoy a dinner party in villas, BBQ at the nearby waterfall, and watch the sunset from a catamaran – and make a plethora of other unforgettable memories.
- Inside luxury resorts, outdoor theaters offer new travel experience
- New Zealand Fruit Week launches at Vinmart retail chain with quality fruits
- New Zealand Fruit Week launches at Vinmart retail chain
- A Look At Cuyama Buckhorn, Central California’s Hidden Retreat And Desert Oasis
- Hopes raised for war on drugs as Ma's army beats Olympic retreat
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30 (Updated hourly)
- Spring Break Vacations For The Whole Family
- Boulder, Colorado, May Be the Most Relaxed City in America, Thanks to These Founders
- Novaland reports H1 after-tax profit of over VND2 trillion
- Next-level nails: Pamper salon went online during pandemic - and wowed venture capital firm
- FTSE recovers but pound slides as Covid cases rise
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 23
An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay launches brand new villa have 537 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.