Unitel is a telecom service brand name of Star Telecom, a joint venture between Việt Nam’s Viettel Group and Lao Asia Telecom. Việt Nam now has 413 projects in Laos with total registered capital of US$4.22 billion. — Photo baodautu.vn HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese enterprises investing and doing business in Laos needed to apply online solutions in corporate management to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic, which was hitting the Lao economy hard, and develop plans for post-pandemic recovery. Vietnamese Ambassador to Laos Nguyễn Bá Hùng was speaking at a conference jointly held with the Vietnam Business Association for Cooperation and Investment in Laos (BACI) on Sunday in Vientiane, which attracted 50 Vietnamese companies to discuss measures to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. Hùng said that the Lao economy was slowing down with risks of increasing inflation and public debt due to the impacts of the virus, adding that the Lao Government kicked off a number of measures to stimulate investment, production and business in an effort to support firms. The country was also hastening reform and restructuring of its economy, especially with the amendments of several laws related to foreign investment, enterprise, finance and banking. In addition, some major infrastructure projects were nearly completed to form economic axes along the north-south and… Read full this story
- Foreign Investors to Discuss Failure of Sanctions With Putin at SPIEF
- Hundreds missing, several feared dead after Laos dam collapse
- Laos vows action after dam failure with 131 still missing
- Nineteen people confirmed dead after Laos dam collapse
- Nineteen dead and more than 3,000 in need of rescue after Laos dam collapse
- Laos dam probe begins as floodwaters recede
- Nineteen dead, more than 3,000 in need of rescue, after Laos dam collapse
- How many more tourists can Spain cope with?
- Rival Koreas’ generals discuss easing military confrontation
- Babiš ready to discuss illegal migration with Italian PM Conte
Vietnamese investors in Laos discuss measures to cope with COVID-19 have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.