At the inauguration ceremony It was part of the events marking the 135th anniversary of King Ham Nghi’s delivery of the Can Vuong proclamation calling on heroes and patriots to rise up against the French colonialists to wrest back national independence. Built in July 2019 at a cost of nearly 7 billion VND (302,000 USD), the temple has five compartments and two sub-compartments in an architectural style specific to the Nguyen Dynasty. Addressing the ceremony, Permanent Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Ha Sy Dong asked the authorities and people of Cam Lo district to link the temple with other relic sites to offer attractive tourism products and help turn tourism into a spearhead economic sector in the area. Source: VNA
- Burger King set to open in Welwyn Garden City?
- Fifth dedicated Gaelic school officially opened
- Rugby: St Peter's College edge King's College in Auckland 1A schoolboy final
- AFC Wimbledon vs West Ham
- Outrage as Satanic Temple Erects Statue of Demon Outside Arkansas State Capitol
- Judge new-look West Ham on Bournemouth test after brutal opener
- Arsenal 3-1 West Ham: PLAYER RATINGS
- Declan Rice: Brighton boss Chris Hughton says only West Ham player can decide international future
- Lucas Perez: West Ham close to signing of Arsenal's Spanish forward
- Manuel Pellegrini: West Ham boss criticises fans for leaving early in Bournemouth defeat
Temple dedicated to King Ham Nghi opens in Quang Tri have 232 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.