Advise not to spread any misleading messages and make decision rationallyMACAU, CHINA - Media OutReach - 13 July 2020 - In response to the recent rumours circulating on the Internet, Alvin Chau, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Suncity Group, responded in a video today, he said, ‘According to the information provided by different institutions, there is an indication that a nationwide anti-crime operation has been conducting recently by the Mainland public security authorities, which is completely inconsistent and irrelevant with the “Targeting Suncity” as mentioned in the rumours. I strongly condemn all the rumour-mongering and dissemination of any unfounded information!’ Alvin Chau Condemns All the Rumour-mongering Suncity Group Participated in the “National Security Education Exhibition” Suncity Group Supporting “We Are All Dream Chasers — A Roving Exhibition On Contribution To The Motherland From Compatriots In Hong Kong and Macao Over The Past 70 Years” Alvin Chau made a detailed statement on three points in particular; first, the late rumours about “Suncity Group subsidizing Hong Kong rioters” are extremely absurd and unreasonable. Deeply rooted in Macau with wholehearted devotion to the Motherland, Suncity Group never supports any actions that may jeopardize the country. Second, the law enforcement authorities in the Mainland China are… Read full this story
- ICO condemns Motorman data publication
- Hundreds of Professors Condemn Yale's Thomas Pogge After Sexual Assault Allegations
- Insomniac Condemns President Trump's Immigration Ban As "Deplorable"
- North Carolina Game Companies Condemn State's Ridiculous Bathroom Bill
- Rumour: Google buys Groupon
- An Etiquette Guide for Facebook Mommy Groups
- Pirate Bay condemns Virgin Media hack
- Zuckerberg's immigration reform group targets Trump policies
- Anonymous urges PayPal boycott, condemns FBI
- iPhone 8 rumour roundup: All glass body, four new devices in 2017
Suncity Group Strongly Condemns Unverified Rumours have 288 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.